|Friday Nights at the Crown Railroad Cafe
Most Friday nights starting around 5:30 p.m., weather permitting, many of our
club members gather at the Crown Railroad Cafe-East at 3300 East Route 66.
There are usually several of our cars there. Management kindly reserves some
tables for the club. Other members meet at Freddy’s on Beulah Blvd. instead,
since it’s on the west side of town. It's a great way to show off our cars and
meet other Flagstaff car people. Look forward to seeing you there!
© 2005-2018 Route 66 Car Club of Flagstaff, all rights reserved
|Route 66 Car Club of Flagstaff - PO Box 30066 - Flagstaff, AZ 86003 - www.route66carclub.com
|For all printable items
on this website, you'll
need Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you don't
have it, get it here
|How's our weather
here in Flagstaff?
Click here to check it
out for yourself.
THE ROUTE 66 CAR CLUB of FLAGSTAFF was incorporated in 1983 by a
group of automobile enthusiasts. The Club welcomes all types of vehicles
including older classics, street rods, restorations, trucks, foreign cars, rat rods,
and even tractors.
- Participates in club social events such as car shows, cruises, culinary
- Supports local community events in parades and car displays
- Participates and contributes to local charitable events
- Continues a strong connection with the ROUTE 66 “MOTHER ROAD”
- Maintains monthly meetings, club newsletter, webpage and Facebook
- Does not apply any restrictions on membership: just love of cars needed
- WE ARE ALSO ON FACEBOOK --
PLEASE NOTE: The ROUTE 66 DAYS CAR SHOWS have been discontinued.
To see results of the last four car shows, select the button "Past Car Show
Results" to the left above or click here.
|Our general membership meetings are held at the
Sizzler Restaurant located at 3540 E. Santa Fe Ave.
(Route 66) in Flagstaff on the 2nd Wednesday of each
month at 7:00 P.M. sharp. Anyone interested in who we
are is encouraged to attend.